The Empowered Communicator: Embracing the Rageful Warrior - 8/10 & 8/11
Sat & Sun, 10 - 11 August, 2019
9:30am - 5:30pm
Held in San Francisco, CA
This workshop is for women only with a maximum of 10 participants.
There is this part of you that is violently filled with anger and rage. You work hard at taming, minimizing, controlling, and hiding this part so that no one sees it or feels it because when you finally release it, you’re out of control and you end up hurting yourself and those around you.
You will go to great lengths to tame even a hint of feeling angry. Unfortunately, when you put an end to anger or fight to hold it back, the bottled-up angry energy consumes you, weighs you down, leaves you feeling exhausted, and comes at a cost to your health and well-being.
What you might forget is that anger is a primary emotion. Yet, it’s likely that you were never taught how to: recognize the range of angry feelings, feel and be with anger in the moment, and move through anger.
Anger is to be experienced as a powerful, necessary, and creative force. Anger tells you to pay attention to yourself and to take action. Learn how to transform anger from destructive patterns of expression to creative ones so that you unapologetically step into your greatness and powerfully speak your truth.
In this 2-day workshop, you'll come away with embracing the rageful warrior within you. You’ll go deep with your process, experience your anger/rage with other women in a safe, creative space, and work with each other as you learn how to powerfully and creatively express yourself. You’ll also:
- Look at the roots of anger in your family
- Explore meanness
- Connect to your triggers and your body
- Access your breath as power to settle your nervous system and revive your innate inner wisdom
- Use visualization, drawings, and movement to bring to life the rageful warrior within so that you can release the angry/rageful energy
- Choose a person/situation with whom you are angry and work through steps to discover what’s underneath anger so that you powerfully speak your truth
- Learn deep self-care and healing exercises
Register now by contacting me directly at 415-527-5474.
I look forward to being on this journey with you!