Boys on the Go Field Trip Camp: $70/full week special until tier sells out
“Boys on the Go is the one thing my son is very clear he must do this summer. He had a great time playing at the park, walking and Barting around the area, and visiting the fun spots with a great group of guys. The counselors were that perfect mix of firm and sensitive, and the youth leaders/teenagers were present and up for any game the boys wanted to play. So great to know my son was with playful, creative, and grounded people!”
Summer: July 13-31
- $70 off/week offered now until that tier sells out, so $438/week; prorated for 3 day week; PM care in Tilden (3:30-6:00)- $125 (early bird tier)
- Multi-week/sibling special of $20 off/week if register for 3 weeks or more/family at any Monkey Business program, so $408/week.
- 3 day week spaces must include Monday, unless a former camper, to meet everyone and learn basics.
- Scholarships available by application.
- All trip costs and lunch on Tuesdays included!
We Always Have a Dedicated Staff Team
We'd love to welcome your boy, ages 9-13, at one of our upcoming weekly camps, base camp at King School Park, Berkeley! More info and registration
- We also have a few Junior Counselor helper spaces for those ages 16+. Great way to build your resume for future paid opportunities. Join us for the 3 week session: July 13-31. [Tuition is steeply discounted-just over $200/week. Contact our office to express interest.]
- Some of the awesome activities: House of Air for Trampoline Fun, Boating, Art, Parks to Explore, Rock Climbing, Ice Skating, Mini-Golf, Arcades, Movies and more! Come to one to sample, two to get to know staff and program better, and 3 or more to establish more connection, which is so important in this day and age.
- We also have a Girls on the Go camp program running in the summer.
- If your child identifies outside the gender binary, they are welcome at either camp
- These programs are run by Monkey Business Camp, which is celebrating 20 years in the Bay Area. We are a locally started and run, certified green business, have won many Parent's Press Best of Camp Awards, and served over 750 children in 2019. Summer is great with us, come see!