Bay Language Academy: Summer: Multicultural exposure, languages, art & more
Ages: Preschoolers, Kinder, School-Aged
Over the past twelve years our program has, through exploration and discovery, entertained and educated multilingual children. Creativity is encouraged through music, art, cooking, storytelling, somatic/sensory awareness and indoor/ outdoor multicultural playful activities.
Bay Language Academy will be offering two Summer Camp sessions on site and will continue to offer digital-remote-live Language classes.
Summer Camp Session A: July 17-21
Summer Camp Session B: July 31-August 11
Our multicultural camps offer a blend of:
- Language exposure;
- Experimental Learning to quench the thirst for curiosity (use of microscopes to explore the "little creatures surrounding us"; Mindfulness (yoga/stretching/breathing exercises);
- Creativity through artistic activities (painting, cartooning, sculpting);
- Sensory and motor activities (listening and dancing to music of the world and numerous organized sport activities during our daily outdoor play;
- Energetic games, hands-on activities, crafts and make new friends that may last a lifetime;
- Experience the eighth art (campers will enjoy, when possible, a movie and lunch organized and held privately at the theater just for the Academy's Summer Camp);
- The art of Cooking: a blend of Art & Science: covering the preparation, cooking, plating, presentation, serving of food and of course making our taste buds grateful.
Scroll down on the link above for details (themes offered) and to fill out the request form,
Both sessions can be combined. Measures to ensure safety protocols are being followed for campers.
We also offer summer live digital intensive language classes for preteens and teens.