Au Beau Sejour French Preschool: ABS SUMMER CAMP 2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER 2019 for ABS Students AND Non-ABS Students age from 2 to 6 years old!
Au Beau Séjour offers 2-day, 3-day or 5-day/week Summer Camp for children ages 2-6.
This fun and exciting time helps children who are new to our program become familiar with our school, returning students practice French during the summer, and children of the community to gain unique exposure to language immersion.
Your child’s day will be filled with lots of exciting activities (water play, painting, sculpting with clay, building, 3D art projects, free play, sports, etc. No lunches for you to prepare! Your child will eat healthy snacks, and a delicious lunch. The menu will be posted each week. We will post how much your child ate, and if your child slept or not. It is not mandatory for children to sleep, however there is a rest time necessary for them.
ABS Camp Program at a Glance:
- OUR SUMMER CAMP 2019 WILL START ON JULY 1ST AND END ON AUGUST 16TH: * 4 Jeudi-Thursday: Independence Day Camp fermé/No Camp
- Our Camp Day runs from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- We offer an optional extended day program from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Parents may opt to enroll their child in the 2-day, 3-day or 5-day program.
- The school provides homemade, organic and wholesome meals.
- Children ages 2 to 3 do not need to be potty trained to attend.
- Program open to children ages 2-6.
- The sessions don't repeat, so you can join the fun for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or all-7 sessions.
- You do not need to speak French nor attend our school to participate!
- OUR SUMMER CAMP IS AN OPTIONAL PROGRAM.
Summer Camp 2019 Themes: Week 1 Circus arts! July 1 - 5 (NO Day CAMP July 4th); Week 2 Cook like a chef July 8 - 11 ; Week 3 A World of instruments July 15- 19 ; Week 4 Les Beaux Arts July 22 - 26 ; Week 5 A Day at the Beach July 29 - August 2 ; Week 6 Outer Space Adventures August 5 - 9 ; Week 7 Farm Animals August 12 - 16
ABS TYPICAL DAILY SUMMER SCHEDULE: ACTIVITIES BASED ON THEME OF THE WEEK
(campers are assigned age appropriate groups.)
8:00-8:30 AM: DAYCARE
8:30-9:00 AM: DROP OFF / FREE ACTIVITY
9:00 -9:30 AM: CIRCLE TIME
9:30-10:00 AM: BATHROOM/BREAKFAST
10:00-11:45 AM: THEME RELATED INSIDE/OUTSIDE GAMES, ACTIVITIES (see below for types of activities)
11:45-12:30 PM: BATHROOM/LUNCH
12:30-1:00 PM: BATHROOM/YOGA/STORY
1:00-3:00 PM: NAP /QUIET TIME
2:30-3:30 PM: THEME RELATED INSIDE/OUTSIDE GAME, ACTIVITY
3:30-3:45 PM: PICK UP TIME/DAYCARE CHILDREN GATHERER
3:45-4:00 PM: SNACK
4:00-4:45 PM: OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES (students have free time to play games, create crafts, read, etc.)
4:45-5:00 PM: CHILDREN PREPARE FOR PICK UP TIME
(PLEASE NOTE THAT ABS DOORS WILL PROMPTLY CLOSE AT 5:00 PM)
Please find all information concerning our French Summer Camp Program, session options and fees here: https://www.absfrenchpreschool.com/summer-camp-fee